TERMS AND CONDITIONS
OF SAFE HOTEL FUNCTIONING
Health and Safety Protocols
Hygiene and cleanliness have always been our top priority, and our efforts were noticed and reflected in our guests’ high ratings. We have stringent protocols for the ongoing maintenance of installations and equipment, comprehensive cleaning and disinfection to eliminate viruses and food safety management system based on the principles of HACCP.
In these challenging times, we have put even more rigorous procedures and routines in place to protect our guests and team members from infection.
Please be assured that our team members are well trained to follow enhanced procedures and safety guidelines provided by the Ministry of Development and the Chief Sanitary Inspectorate.
We believe that those health and safety measures will make your stay in our hotel safe and comfortable; you will be able to relax, enjoy peaceful seaside climate and draw positive energy from natural surroundings.
Our large hotel building and spacious common areas allow maintaining physical distance of 2-metres between guests.
I. Check-in and stay
- The hotel can only accept guests who show no signs or symptoms of infection. We reserve the right to refuse accommodation or any other services to anyone displaying symptoms such as persistent cough, malaise, breathing difficulties, and body temperature above 38 degrees. Guests displaying evident symptoms of illness will not be allowed on the premises.
- We encourage mandatory hand sanitation on arrival and provide hand disinfectant dispenser at the entrance to the hotel.
- At the reception desk area, floor markings indicate a safe distance that guests must maintain in the queue. Only one guest at the time can be present at the reception counter.
- Protection screens have been installed at the reception desk to separate employees from guests; the reception counter, room key cards, and payment terminals are disinfected after each use.
- If during the stay the guest experiences symptoms of the infection, the hotel reception must be notified immediately.
- Rooms are thoroughly ventiladed and cleaned with and attention sanitizing of the rooms including furniture, door handles, TV remotes, phones and kettles etc. The housekeeping staff members work in disposable masks and gloves.
- Quilts and pillows are sprayed with high-grade disinfectant after each stay. Bed linen and towels are washed at high temperature with specialized detergents.
- The contents of mini bar fridge have been removed. We restock mini-bar items on request.
- In the interest of health and safety, the rooms are cleaned on request and only in the absence of the guests. If you wish to have your room cleaned in your absence, please inform us by hanging “Please Clean up the Room” sign on the door handle. If you refrain from having your room cleaned, do not hang up the sign. For any special cleaning requirements, please contact our reception.
- Antibacterial soap dispensers are installed in the bathrooms.
III. Common areas
- Wearing a face mask is mandatory in all common areas of the hotel, according to the guidelines provided by the Ministry of Health.
- Lifts should only be used by one guest or by a group of guests sharing the same room. Guests are encouraged to take the staircase „B” located near the rooms 143,243,343.
- Regular cleaning regime of permanently touched/ high contact surfaces, door handles, handrails, elevators, elevator buttons and toilets is conducted every hour between 7.00 and 23.00, and at night according to the night cleaning schedule.
- Soap dispensers in public toilets are filled with antibacterial soap.
- No-rinse hand sanitizer dispensers are located at the hotel entrance, main hall, restaurant entrance, Aquacenter and Spa reception, swimming pool and locker room, kids club entrance and the gym entrance.
- Masks and pocket size hand sanitizers are available for sale at the Spa Reception.
- The hotel offers bike rental service. Bikes are cleaned and sanitized after each use.
- The buffet restaurant, a’ la carte restaurant and café operate with the required table spacing.
- Our chefs, cooks and waiters wear masks or face shields. All the HACCP principles and the Sanitary Inspectorate guidelines are fully implemented.
- Guests are asked to disinfect their hands and have a mouth and nose guard when entering the restaurant. During table consumption, the cover is not required.
- All high-touch surfaces, accessories, tables and chairs in public areas are regularly disinfected.
V. Aquacenter and gym
- Guests can enjoy access to a recreational pool with water attractions, paddling pool for children with a mini-slide, two indoor Jacuzzis and a sports pool. Before entering the Aquacenter, guests are asked to disinfect their hands and read the swimming pool and sauna safety rules displayed in front of the pool reception.
- In the Aquacenter zone, a regular disinfection is carried out in accordance with the guidelines of the Ministry of Development and the Chief Sanitary Inspectorate.
- Before entering the gym, guests are asked to disinfect their hands and read the gym safety rules displayed at the entrance to the gym.
VI. Beauty Centre
- Before entering the Beauty Centre, guests are asked to disinfect their hands at the Spa Reception.
- Public areas, beauty rooms, equipment and products are subject to regular disinfection.
- Our therapists wear protective masks and disposable gloves while performing beauty treatments.
- If the type of beauty treatment permits, guests are asked to keep their mouth and nose covered.
VII. Staff members
- We monitor the body temperature of staff members and third party contractors/vendors/suppliers. For health and safety reasons people with any symptoms of cold or elevated body temperature are not allowed to work.
- Staff members are required to sanitise their hands before entering the hotel premises.
- Staff members are provided with PPE (masks, shields, gloves), disinfectants and antibacterial soaps.
- All traffic routes and access passageways, staircases, elevators, and staff rooms are subject to regular disinfection.
VIII. Technical solutions
- We regularly service and disinfect air conditioning devices and replace filters in a timely manner. We only use F7 and F5 class filters in air handling units.
- Utility water is fully treated and filtered. The hot water system is equipped with a chlorine dioxide generator, which is highly effective against micro-organisms and has a lengthy lifespan.