The heart of the city. Worth a visit because of the architecture of the building and its attractive surroundings, which draws tourists and locals alike.
The Town Hall was built in 1932, in the neo-Gothic style. The building resembles a medieval fortified castle. Today, it houses the Gallery of Modern Art, the registry office, a café, and a music club.
Address: ul. Armii Krajowej 12, tel. 94 352 43 48