INTRACEUTICALS – a new method for facial rejuvenation developed in Australia, is an excellent alternative to hyaluronic acid injection. The treatment is performed with a device that delivers a mixture of pure oxygen as well as a number of vitamins and minerals such as hyaluronic acid, vitamins A, C and E, green tea, squalane, aloe vera and panthenol. They work much better than in other traditional beauty treatments because Intraceuticals’ infusions are based on the phenomenon of the vacuum action that allows rapid and effective penetration of active ingredients into the deeper layers of the skin, providing nutrients needed for skin regeneration. The effects of this new method of rejuvenation will satisfy even the most demanding ladies.
Effects of Intaceuticals treatment:
- visible lifting, clarity, freshness and radiance
- younger appearance, a healthy and radiant look
- improved contours of the face
- increased skin density and firmness
- improved skin color
- reduction of fine lines and wrinkles
- smoother skin around the eyes and the mouth area
- improved skin’s tone, reduced discoloration
- reduced acne inflammation
What is important is that, the treatment not only rejuvenates and refreshes the skin but it also has significant therapeutic properties. It helps to fight against acne, sun damaged skin, scar tissue, rosacea, dermatitis, eczema and psoriasis. The treatment is designed for both men and women. While visible results are immediate after one treatment, a course of 5 to 6 treatments in few days’ intervals is recommended to achieve the optimum results.
Intaceuticals is recommended by professional beauticians, celebrities, professional make-up artists, photographers and stylists all over the world. Intraceuticals has been endorsed by many celebrities with the likes of Madonna, Eva Longoria, Naomi Campbell, Katy Perry, Katarzyna Bujakiewicz among them.
Book your beauty consultation at the Cosmetic and Beauty Center (tel: 94 35 36 580) and our cosmetologist will guide you in selecting the type of treatment to suit your individual needs:
- Rejuvenate Treatment – Restoring & Hydrating
- Atoxelene Treatment – Reducing Expression Lines
- Rejuvenate + Atoxelene Treatments