Beauties at the SPA
Leave the everyday hustle and bustle far behind … Feel the refreshing sea breeze, relax in our spa and enjoy fine dining in our restaurant. You will only need three days to fully relax and recharge your batteries.
Package price includes:
- 2 nights in a cosy, air-conditioned room with balcony
- 2 gourmet buffet breakfasts with live-cooking (fluffy omelette, waffles and pancakes) and for those watching their figure – fit products. The breakfast price includes drinks: aromatic coffee, wide selection of teas, Prosecco, still water and fruit juices (excluding freshly squeezed). We invite you for breakfast in hours 7:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
- 2 lavish buffet dinners with live-cooking. The dinner price includes drinks: still water, aromatic coffee, wide selection of teas. Other drinks are charged extra. We invite you for dinner in hours 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Spa treatments + a celebratory glass of Prosecco to welcome you at the Spa
- unlimited use of the spacious Aquacenter with outdoor jacuzzi
- unlimited use of the gym offering a wide selection of high-quality equipment
- on Fridays and Saturdays admission to Aquarius CLUB & LOUNGE
- a variety of activities for children
- children up to 3 years of age sleeping with their parents or in a cot – stay free of charge. When booking, please specify the number of children.
Spa treatments program:
Aromatic Candle Massage
A ritual massage performed using hot wax – from a burning candle made of 100% natural waxes – and an aromatic essential oil mixture. This unique formula leaves your skin moisturised, soft and silky-smooth.
A tightening and lifting massage that improves the condition of face, neck and neckline muscles. It stimulates lymph flow and microcirculation. The peeling used during treatment contains probiotic bacteria and enzymes that additionally smooth and improve the skin tone.
Purifying Scrub for body
This treatment is suitable for all skin types. The peeling cream cleanses, softens and removes dead cells. Rich in vitamins A + E and linoleic acid.
- 25 meter swimming pool (3 lanes)
- recreational swimming pool with geysers, water loungers and “wild river”
- swimming pool for kids with mini-slide
- two indoor Jacuzzis and one outdoor Jacuzzi on the sun terrace
- sauna complex: steam, brine, dry and “ruska bania”
- ice cave
- sensation shower
- Game room: billiards, table football, air-hockey
- Room with table tenis
- Playroom with a pool filled with balls – safe and equipped with toys
- Console Game Room
- modern and safe playground and zip line in the hotel garden
- Interesting and varied animation programme, conducted under the supervision of qualified animators. A plan of scheduled animations is available at the reception desk.
- Free rental of board games – educational, entertainment, logical, strategic, card and social games to choose from (available at the reception)
- Free rental of books for children, teenagers and adults – including bestsellers from recent years (available at the reception)
- Special menu for kids
On request, we provide the room free of charge: wooden or travel cot, bottle warmer, air humidifier, electronic nanny, outlet plug covers, bathroom equipment (baby bath, children`s potty, children`s stool).
We also recommend:
- bike rental (bicycles for adults, children from approx. 7 years and bicycle seats and trailers) – additionally paid, available at the reception. We invite you to bike tours along the picturesque coastal paths and beyond. Cycling maps of the city are available at the reception.
- free rental of Nordic Walking poles – subject to availability
- a unique place of relaxation – Beauty Center (SPA treatments for face and body, massages, rituals)
- delicious a’ la carte menu in Horyzont restaurant awarded with the Slow Food certificate
- Garden Bar by the sun terrace (available in summer)
- individual babysitter (subject to availability, an additionally paid)
- other attractions in Kołobrzeg
Prices include VAT but not the Tourist Tax.
Hotel reserves the right to change prices.
Pets are not acceptable.
Check in at 3:00 p.m. and check out at 11:00 a.m.
- Parking area in front of the hotel (in designated parking spaces) - unsecured, rates: 50 PLN/day. The hotel does not reserve parking spaces in front of the hotel and does not guarantee their availability.
- Underground parking - unsecured, rates: 60 PLN/day. There is a possibility of prior reservation of underground parking spaces (limited number of parking spaces). The hotel guarantees the availability of a parking space in the underground parking, subject to prior reservation and receiving a written confirmation of the parking space reservation, but does not guarantee the availability of the same parking space for the entire period of stay.
Other parking spaces:
- large public car park opposite the hotel - unsecured, paid
- reet parking near the hotel - unsecured, paid
ELECTRIC CAR CHARGING STATION
- In the parking lot in front of the hotel there is a charging station for electric cars, the Garol LS4 model. For guests of the AQUARIUS SPA***** Hotel, the use of the station is payable according to the price list. The use of charging stations does not exempt from parking fees.