Christmas Holiday at AQUARIUS SPA Hotel*****
The Christmas holiday is a special time of year, smelling of pine trees and overflowing with kindness and peace. A family atmosphere away from home? – yes! At the AQUARIUS SPA Hotel*****, we have planned many attractions for this year’s holidays so that everyone – children and adults alike – will be full of Christmas spirit. Singing carols by the light of a Christmas tree and the children eagerly waiting for Santa Claus’ visit will put a smile on every face. See for yourself that Christmas is a sheer delight, as the table covers itself with food without your help, and good fairies take care of cleaning up whilst you sleep sweetly.
The Christmas packet covers:
- 3 nights in a cosy, air-conditioned room
- lavish buffet dinner with live-cooking (23 December). The dinner price includes drinks: still water, coffee, tea. Other drinks are charged extra.
- rich buffet breakfast with live-cooking (24 December)
- A Christmas Eve Gala Dinner consisting of 12 dishes, with joyful carolling and a visit from Santa Claus, complete with presents for the little ones. With dinner, a choice of non-alcoholic beverages: juices, Coca-Cola, Fanta, Sprite, mineral water, coffee and tea or select alcoholic beverages: vodka, draught beer, red and white wine
- 2 Christmas buffet breakfasts with live-cooking (25 & 26 December).
- Christmas Buffet Dinner (25 December). With dinner, a choice of non-alcoholic beverages: juices, Coca-Cola, Fanta, Sprite, mineral water, coffee and tea or select alcoholic beverages: vodka, draught beer, red and white wine
- a great selection of cakes, coffees and teas – as well as mulled wine and punch – on Christmas Day (25 December)
- a christmas surprise in your room, as a welcoming gift
- Christmas animation programme under the supervision of qualified animators (plan available at the reception desk)
- a performance for children “Christmas Tree Winter’s Tale” is a fairy tale full of Christmas magic that reveals all the mystery, wonder and charm of Christmas (performance in Polish)
- Christmas carol concert in the café ,,Wiatr i Woda’’
- free entry to Aquarius CLUB & LOUNGE, Christmas party for adults at Aquarius CLUB & LOUNGE (25 December)
- extended check out until 01:00 p.m. on 26.12.2019
Free access to Aquacenter (everyday 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.):
- 25 meter swimming pool (3 lanes)
- recreational swimming pool with geysers and “wild river”
- swimming pool for kids with mini-slide
- two indoor Jacuzzis and one outdoor Jacuzzi on the sun terrace
- sauna complex: steam, brine, dry and “ruska bania”
- sensation shower
- Game room: bilard, table football, air-hockey
- Playroom with a pool filled with balls – safe and equipped with toys i.e.: plush toys, blocks, games, educational toys and many more
- Console Game Room
- Playground and Zip-line in the hotel garden
- free rental of board games – educational, entertainment, logical, strategic, card and social games to choose from
- Air – castle
- special buffet or menu for kids
- babysitter service available (charges apply)
We also recommend:
- Beauty Centre (face and body treatments, massage, rituals)
Schedule of stay:
23 December 2019
- Lavish buffet dinner with live-cooking at the hotel restaurant
24 December 2019
- Buffet breakfast with live-cooking at the hotel restaurant
- For the little ones: decorating the Christmas tree and preparing Christmas decorations with an animator
- First star in the sky:
- Christmas Eve supper with joyful carolling, featuring musical accompaniment
- A visit from Santa Claus and unpacking gifts together by the light of the Christmas tree
- Midnight mass at Kołobrzeg’s Cathedral Basilica (hotel transfer provided)
25 December 2019
- Christmas Buffet Breakfast with live-cooking at the hotel restaurant
- a great selection of cakes, coffees and teas – as well as mulled wine and punch – on Christmas Day at the restaurant
- Christmas Buffet Dinner with live-cooking
- Children’s activities with an animator
- Christmas party for adults at Aquarius CLUB & LOUNGE
26 December 2019
Christmas Buffet Breakfast with live-cooking at the hotel restaurant
*Price for 1 person when reserving a room for 2 people, at full price
The prices above include VAT. Prices do not include climate tax.
The hotel reserves the right to change prices.
The hotel does not accept animals.
Check-in at 15:00 p.m. (arrival day 23.12.2019) and check-out until 01:00 p.m. (departure day 26.12.2019).
- Parking area in front of the hotel (in designated parking spaces) - unsecured, rates: 30 PLN/day. The hotel does not reserve parking spaces in front of the hotel and does not guarantee their availability.
- Underground parking - unsecured, rates: 40 PLN/day. There is a possibility of prior reservation of underground parking spaces (limited number of parking spaces). The hotel guarantees the availability of a parking space in the underground parking, subject to prior reservation and receiving a written confirmation of the reservation, but does not guarantee the availability of the same parking space for the entire period of stay.
Other parking spaces:
- large public car park opposite the hotel - unsecured, free of charge
- reet parking near the hotel - unsecured, free of charge