Easter at the sea
Easter is a wonderful and joyous time, when nature comes to life after the long winter and spring sunny days become ideal for a family walk on the beach. The AQUARIUS SPA***** Hotel invites you to celebrate Easter in a great atmosphere filled with fun and laughter and aromatic Easter food.
Package price includes:
- 3 nights in a cosy, air-conditioned room with balcony
- traditional buffet dinner on Good Friday
- excellent buffet breakfast on Holy Saturday
- ceremonial blessing of food on Holy Saturday
- traditional breakfast on Easter Sunday and Monday
- Sweet buffet with punch on Easter Sunday
- 2 magnificent buffet dinners on Holy Saturday and Easter Sunday
- special menu for kids
- an Easter surprise in your room, as a welcoming gift
- Easter animation program for kids
- Easter Disco in AQUARIUS CLUB & LOUNGE on Easter Sunday
- unlimited use of the spacious Aquacenter with outdoor jacuzzi
- unlimited use of the gym offering a wide selection of high-quality equipment
- extended check out (until 1:00 pm on 10.04.2023).
- 25 meter swimming pool (3 lanes)
- recreational swimming pool with geysers, water loungers and “wild river”
- swimming pool for kids with mini-slide
- two indoor Jacuzzis and one outdoor Jacuzzi on the sun terrace
- sauna complex: steam, brine, dry and “ruska bania”
- ice cave
- sensation shower
- Game room: billiards, table football, air-hockey
- Room with table tenis
- Playroom with a pool filled with balls – safe and equipped with toys
- Console Game Room
- Modern and safe playground and zip line in the hotel garden
- Interesting and varied animation programme, conducted under the supervision of qualified animators. A plan of scheduled animations is available at the reception desk.
- Free rental of board games – educational, entertainment, logical, strategic, card and social games to choose from (available at the reception)
- Free rental of books for children, teenagers and adults – including bestsellers from recent years (available at the reception)
On request, we provide the room free of charge: wooden or travel cot, bottle warmer, air humidifier, electronic nanny, outlet plug covers, bathroom equipment (baby bath, children`s potty, children`s stool).
We also recommend:
- bike rental (bicycles for adults, children from approx. 7 years and bicycle seats and trailers) – additionally paid, available at the reception. We invite you to bike tours along the picturesque coastal paths and beyond. Cycling maps of the city are available at the reception.
- free rental of Nordic Walking poles – subject to availability
- a unique place of relaxation – Beauty Center (SPA treatments for face and body, massages, rituals)
- delicious a’ la carte menu in Horyzont restaurant awarded with the Slow Food certificate
- individual babysitter (subject to availability, an additionally paid)
- other attractions in Kołobrzeg
Prices include VAT but not the Tourist Tax.
Hotel reserves the right to change prices.
Pets are not acceptable.
Check-in at 15:00 p.m. (arrival day 07.04.2023) and check-out until 01:00 p.m. (departure day 10.04.2023).
- Parking area in front of the hotel (in designated parking spaces) - unsecured, rates: 60 PLN/day. The hotel does not reserve parking spaces in front of the hotel and does not guarantee their availability.
- Underground parking - unsecured, rates: 70 PLN/day. There is a possibility of prior reservation of underground parking spaces (limited number of parking spaces). The hotel guarantees the availability of a parking space in the underground parking, subject to prior reservation and receiving a written confirmation of the parking space reservation, but does not guarantee the availability of the same parking space for the entire period of stay.
Other parking spaces:
- large public car park opposite the hotel - unsecured, paid
- reet parking near the hotel - unsecured, paid
ELECTRIC CAR CHARGING STATION
- In the parking lot in front of the hotel there is a charging station for electric cars, the Garol LS4 model. For guests of the AQUARIUS SPA***** Hotel, the use of the station is payable according to the price list. The use of charging stations does not exempt from parking fees.