Take care of your beauty and look your best in every season. Experience results driven treatments in our spa. Breathe the iodine-saturated air, feel fresh energy and relax….Be beautiful!
Package price includes:
- 2 nights in a cosy, air-conditioned room with balcony
- 2 gourmet buffet breakfasts with live-cooking (fluffly omelette, waffles and pancakes) and for those watching their figure – fit products. We invite you for breakfast in hours 7:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
- 2 lavish buffet dinners with live-cooking. The dinner price includes drinks: still water, coffee, tea. Other drinks are charged extra. We invite you for dinner in hours 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Spa treatments
- unlimited access to the gym
- free entry to Aquarius CLUB & LOUNGE (with the exception of themed events)
SPA treatments program for HER:
- Face treatments, one of the following:
- A Touch of Earth – treatment for oily skin with problematic sebum overproduction.
- Blooming Lime – a treatment for particularly sensitive skin with vascular problems, ffwhich relaxes the blood vessels.
- Moisture Paradise – moisturising treatment for dry, dehydrated skin.
- Tea Garden – treatment for mature skin.
- Purifying Scrub
This treatment is suitable for all skin types. The peeling cream cleanses, softens and removes dead cells. Rich in vitamins A + E and linoleic acid.
- Aromatic Massage
This is a classic massage which uses aromatic oils – a very effective method of relaxation – and relieves muscle tension. Specially-prepared aroma mixtures serve both your body and your mind.
SPA treatment program for HIM:
- Beer Bath
This is a fantastic way to relax after a hard day’s work, as well as to relieve tension. All of that is thanks to valuable components extracted from hops, barley, malt ad yeast beer. Beer baths unlock pores, stimulate blood circulation and reduce pressure. They can also help with acne. Beer baths positively affect the body’s functions and biochemical processes, increasing immunity. A mug of beer is served to enhance the bathing experience
- Classic Massage
This massage relieves pain; improves tissue nutrition; regenerates muscle tension, and increases muscle flexibility and elasticity; accelerates the metabolism; and activates blood und lymph flow.
- Relaxing Massage
This massage is designed to offer peace to your body and mind. It gently removes knots and tension, calms the breathing and brings you into a state of bliss. Slow and gentle massage movements effectively relieve physical and mental tension.
Free access to Aquacenter (everyday 8:00 a.m. -10:00 p.m.):
- 25 meter swimming pool (3 lanes)
- recreational swimming pool with geysers and “wild river”
- swimming pool for kids with mini-slide
- two indoor Jacuzzis and one outdoor Jacuzzi on the sun terrace
- sauna complex: steam, brine, dry and “ruska bania”
- sensation shower
We also recommend:
- bike hire (as well as with bicycles for children from approx. 7 years old and seats for smaller children)
- underground parking
- Beauty Centre (face and body treatments, massage, rituals)
- Garden Bar at the sun terrace (available in summer)
- other attractions in Kołobrzeg
- Game room: table tennis, table football, air-hockey
- Playroom with an animator (a plan of scheduled animations is available at the reception desk)
- Console Game Room
- Playground and Zip-line in the hotel garden
- special buffet or menu for kids
- babysitter service available (charges apply)
Possibility of purchasing an All Inclusive drinks package, which includes:
- unlimited non-alcoholic drinks (excluding freshly-squeezed juices, energy drinks and cocktails)
- unlimited alcoholic drinks (polish vodka, draft beer and house wine)
The package must be purchased for all guests residing in the same room:
- children under 18 – 50 PLN/day,
- adults – 95 PLN/day.
The All Inclusive drinks package is valid at all culinary points in the hotel (excluding mini-bars and the Aquarius CLUB & LOUNGE) from 09:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
* Price per person based on double occupancy.
Prices include VAT but not the Tourist Tax.
Hotel reserves the right to change prices.
Pets are not acceptable.
Check in at 3:00 p.m. and check out at 11:00 a.m.
- unsecured parking area in front of the hotel – rates: 25 PLN / day,
- unsecured underground parking – rates: 35 PLN / day,
- guaranteed parking space in the unsecured underground parking* - rates: 65 PLN / day.
* * Advanced reservation is required.
There is limited number of spaces.
Other parking spaces:
- unsecured free to use, large public car park opposite the hotel and street parking near the hotel