The healing power of liquid fasting by Dr Bardadyn – a package to boost the immune system
Liquid fasting diet by Dr Bardadyn is a low-calorie cleansing and healing diet based on plant foods like vegetables, fruits and grains. The diet includes the most nutrient-rich vegan products. It is referred to as fasting because it restores mental and emotional balance and, at the same time, strengthens the vital forces. Daily calorie intake is 900. All meals are served in a liquid form allowing for a full absorption of nutrients: cocktails for breakfast, creamy soups for lunch, and juices for dinner.
This very well balanced diet is based on the finest natural ingredients selected for their nutritional value and healing properties and, unlike elimination diets; it does not leave you feeling exhausted and fatigued.
Similarly to traditional structured diets, the healing liquid fasting diet is based on the principle:
MINIMUM CALORIES – MAXIMUM NUTRIENTS
The most important health benefits of full liquid fasting are:
- strengthening of immunity
- cleansing the body
- activation of self-healing processes
- fast fat burning
- regeneration and rejuvenation
- restoring internal balance
The package includes:
- 6 nights in cosy, air-conditioned room with balcony
- 900 calories a day liquid meals by Dr Bardadyn, (cocktails, creamy soups, fruit/vegetable juices, fermented vegetable juices) – all liquid meals should be sipped very slowly for about 15-20 minutes
- gentle, low-impact workout
- free Nordic Walking poles rental
- unlimited access to Aquacenter and gym
- free entry to Aquarius CLUB & LOUNGE (with the exception of themed events)
- 5x workout to improve muscle strength with a predominance of slow pace isometric stretching exercises while lying down on a mat
- 5x low-impact swimming pool workout
Free access to Aquacenter:
- 25 meter swimming pool (3 lanes)
- recreational swimming pool with geysers and “wild river”
- swimming pool for kids with mini-slide
- two indoor Jacuzzis and one outdoor Jacuzzi on the sun terrace
- sauna complex: steam, brine, dry and “ruska bania”
- ice cave
- sensation shower
- Game room: billiards, table football, air-hockey
- Room with table tenis
- Playroom with a pool filled with balls – safe and equipped with toys
- Console Game Room
- Playground and Zip-line in the hotel garden
- Interesting and varied animation programme, conducted under the supervision of qualified animators. A plan of scheduled animations is available at the reception desk.
- free rental of board games – educational, entertainment, logical, strategic, card and social games to choose from
- special menu for kids
- babysitter service available (charges apply)
We also recommend:
- bike hire (as well as with bicycles for children from approx. 7 years old and seats for smaller children)
- underground parking
- Beauty Centre (face and body treatments, massage, rituals)
- Garden Bar at the sun terrace (available in summer)
- other attractions in Kołobrzeg
Stay within this package starts on Sunday and ends on Saturday. If adults are accompanied by a child, the price for a child includes breakfasts and buffet dinners.
We invite you to choose your stay on this package on the following dates:
arrival 09.01 – departure 15.01.2022
arrival 16.01 – departure 22.01.2022
arrival 13.02 – departure 19.02.2022
arrival 20.02 – departure 26.02.2022
arrival 13.03 – departure 19.03.2022
arrival 20.03 – departure 26.03.2022
arrival 03.04 – departure 09.04.2022
arrival 08.05 – departure 14.05.2022
arrival 15.05 – departure 21.05.2022
arrival 05.06 – departure 11.06.2022
arrival 10.07 – departure 16.07.2022
arrival 17.07 – departure 23.07.2022
arrival 14.08 – departure 20.08.2022
arrival 21.08 – departure 27.08.2022
Schedule of Stay:
Start your day with a five-minute stretch routine to wake up your body and mind (tension relieving stretches, bends, lunges, quads etc.)
|Schedule of day:|
|08:00 a.m||breakfast in “Horyzont” restaurant|
|09:00 a.m. – 09:30 a.m.||low-impact pool exercises with a therapist (5 sessions for stays on working days)|
|11:00 a.m.||individual low-impact activities: walking, Nordic Walking or biking|
|13:30 p.m.||lunch in “Horyzont” restaurant – cream soup|
|14:30 p.m. – 15:15 p.m.||workout with a therapist; a variety of isometric exercises to improve muscle strength (5 sessions for stays on working days); after the workout- we recommend additional individual treatments such as massages, use of our swimming pool and sauna|
|18:30 p.m.||dinner – fruit-vegetable juice and to take away-150 ml of fermented vegetable juice to be sipped slowly in the room 30 minutes before bedtime).|
*Services will be provided in accordance with the applicable restrictions. Hotel reserves the right to change the offer.
*Price per person based on double occupancy.
Prices include VAT but not the Tourist Tax.
Hotel reserves the right to change prices.
Pets are not acceptable.
Check in at 3:00 p.m. and check out at 11:00 a.m.
- Parking area in front of the hotel (in designated parking spaces) - unsecured, rates: 50 PLN/day. The hotel does not reserve parking spaces in front of the hotel and does not guarantee their availability.
- Underground parking - unsecured, rates: 60 PLN/day. There is a possibility of prior reservation of underground parking spaces (limited number of parking spaces). The hotel guarantees the availability of a parking space in the underground parking, subject to prior reservation and receiving a written confirmation of the reservation, but does not guarantee the availability of the same parking space for the entire period of stay.
Other parking spaces:
- large public car park opposite the hotel - unsecured, paid
- reet parking near the hotel - unsecured, paid