A winter visit to the sea can be an incredible experience. There is nothing quite like reviving your senses with brisk, invigorating walks in the crisp winter air. The revitalizing sea climate is especially beneficial to the respiratory organs and the skin, it also improves circulation and strengthens the body’s defenses. Bringing your kids to the seaside in winter can be great for uninterrupted family time. There’s something special about being outside in the cold, surrounded by fresh blustery air
Package price includes:
- nights in a cosy, air-conditioned room with balcony
- gourmet buffet breakfasts with live-cooking (fluffy omelette, waffles and pancakes) and for those watching their figure – fit products, breakfast: 7:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
- lavish buffet dinners with live-cooking (drinks available for an extra charge, except for still water), dinner: 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- unlimited access to the gym
- free entry to Aquarius CLUB & LOUNGE (with the exception of themed events)
- attractions especially designed for our youngest guests: supervised animations (as per weekly schedule), programs such as: soap workshops, art workshops -making Valentines decorations and treasures from the sea (boxes, lanterns, candlesticks, ornamental wreaths); physical activities (Zumba for children, fitness kids, football games, foosball table family games)
- Game room: table tennis, table football, air-hockey
- Playground for kids in the hotel garden
- special buffet or menu for kids
- babysitter service available (charges apply)
Free access to Aquacentre (everyday 7:00 a.m. -10:00 p.m.):
- 25 meter swimming pool (3 lanes)
- recreational swimming pool with geysers and “wild river”
- swimming pool for kids with mini-slide
- two indoor Jacuzzis and one outdoor Jacuzzi on the sun terrace
- sauna complex: steam, brine, dry and “ruska bania”
- sensation shower
We also recommend:
- Beauty Centre (face and body treatments, massage, rituals)
- Rehabilitation Centre (health treatments and physiotherapy)
- other attractions in Kołobrzeg
In addition, Kołobrzeg offers many attractions in winter:
- Outdoor skating rink
- “Wild West” theme park with sleigh rides
- Indoor horse riding
- “Millennium” kids entertainment center: swimming pools with slides; playground with balls
- Squash court
- Bowling alley
- Museum of Polish Arms for lovers of history
- Cinema „Wybrzeże”
*Price per person based on double occupancy.
Prices include VAT but not the Tourist Tax.
Hotel reserves the right to change prices.
Pets are not acceptable.
Check in at 3:00 p.m. and check out at 11:00 a.m
- unsecured parking area in front of the hotel – rates: 25 PLN / day,
- unsecured underground parking – rates: 35 PLN / day,
- guaranteed parking space in the unsecured underground parking* - rates: 65 PLN / day.
* * Advanced reservation is required.
There is limited number of spaces.
Other parking spaces:
- unsecured free to use, large public car park opposite the hotel and street parking near the hotel
- secured large car park (approx. 200 m from the hotel); special parking rates for the hotel guests