Winter holiday with lunch
The offer is valid from 10.01 to 24.02.2020
A winter visit to the sea can be an incredible experience. There is nothing quite like reviving your senses with brisk, invigorating walks in the crisp winter air. The revitalizing sea climate is especially beneficial to the respiratory organs and the skin, it also improves circulation and strengthens the body’s defenses. Bringing your kids to the seaside in winter can be great for uninterrupted family time. There’s something special about being outside in the cold, surrounded by fresh blustery air.
Package price includes:
- nights in a cosy, air-conditioned room with balcony
- gourmet buffet breakfasts with live-cooking (fluffy omelette, waffles and pancakes) and for those watching their figure – fit products. We invite you for breakfast in hours 7:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
- lavish lunch menu. The lunch price includes drinks: still water, coffee, tea. Other drinks are charged extra. We invite you for lunch in hours 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- unlimited access to the gym
- free entry to Aquarius CLUB & LOUNGE (with the exception of themed events)
- special programme of activities for children run by animators, a thematic programme of handicraft workshops, creation of many souvenirs using various techniques of making souvenirs, such as wood, glass, fabric – alone or with the help of animators. Animations take place from Monday to Saturday (a plan of scheduled animations is available at the reception desk)
- Game room: billiards, table football, air-hockey
- Playroom with a pool filled with balls – safe and equipped with toys i.e.: plush toys, blocks, games, educational toys and many more
- Console Game Room
- Playground and Zip-line in the hotel garden
- Interesting and varied animation programme, conducted under the supervision of qualified animators – for children of all ages.
- freerental of board games – educational, entertainment, logical, strategic, card and social games to choose from
- special buffet or menu for kids
- babysitter service available (charges apply)
Free access to Aquacentre (everyday 8:00 a.m. -10:00 p.m.):
- 25 meter swimming pool (3 lanes)
- recreational swimming pool with geysers and “wild river”
- swimming pool for kids with mini-slide
- two indoor Jacuzzis and one outdoor Jacuzzi on the sun terrace
- sauna complex: steam, brine, dry and “ruska bania”
- sensation shower
We also recommend:
- Beauty Centre (face and body treatments, massage, rituals)
- other attractions in Kołobrzeg
In addition, Kołobrzeg offers many attractions in winter:
- Pomerania Fun Park (Family amusement park)
- Outdoor skating rink
- “Wild West” theme park with sleigh rides
- Indoor horse riding
- “Millennium” kids entertainment center: swimming pools with slides; playground with balls
- Museum of Polish Arms for lovers of history
- Cinema „Wybrzeże”
*Price per person based on double occupancy.
Prices include VAT but not the Tourist Tax.
Hotel reserves the right to change prices.
Pets are not acceptable.
Check in at 2:00 p.m. and check out at 11:00 a.m
- Parking area in front of the hotel (in designated parking spaces) - unsecured, rates: 30 PLN/day. The hotel does not reserve parking spaces in front of the hotel and does not guarantee their availability.
- Underground parking - unsecured, rates: 40 PLN/day. There is a possibility of prior reservation of underground parking spaces (limited number of parking spaces). The hotel guarantees the availability of a parking space in the underground parking, subject to prior reservation and receiving a written confirmation of the reservation, but does not guarantee the availability of the same parking space for the entire period of stay.
Other parking spaces:
- large public car park opposite the hotel - unsecured, free of charge
- reet parking near the hotel - unsecured, free of charge