Two of us
A romantic dinner, treatments at our SPA and breakfast in bed are all pleasures that complete a joint getaway for a romantic weekend. Dinner to the romantic candlelight is a perfect moment for love declaration, wedding anniversary celebration or…engagement.
Package price includes:
- 2 nights in a cosy, air-conditioned room with balcony
- 2 tasty breakfasts delivered to the room
- welcome surprise – a bottle of sparkling wine Prosecco and macarons
- lavish buffet dinners with live-cooking. The dinner price includes drinks: still water, aromatic coffee, wide selection of teas. Other drinks are charged extra. We invite you for dinner in hours 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- a romantic dinner to the candlelight, with a glass of wine and a special dessert for those in love – on the second day of the stay
- Spa treatments
- unlimited use of the spacious Aquacenter with outdoor jacuzzi
- unlimited use of the gym offering a wide selection of high-quality equipment
- on Fridays and Saturdays admission to Aquarius CLUB & LOUNGE
- a variety of activities for children
- children up to 3 years of age sleeping with their parents or in a cot – stay free of charge. When booking, please specify the number of children.
SPA treatments program:
Mud Bath – Magic of Africa 30 min. (Seance in a private bath, only for two)
This mud bath treatment combines the advantages of steam and the beneficial influence of dermatological cosmetic masks. The treatment is divided into 3 phases, including: mask application and warming of the entire body; intense steam; and spraying the body in a warm shower.
Karite Butter Massage
This massage employs melted karite butter, which comes from natural, organic crops. This butter is rich in vitamins A + E, which smoothen, properly moisturise and nourish the skin. In addition, an abundance of vitamin F favourably affects muscle relaxation.
Face and Neck Massage
This massage radiates with positive vibrations and is performed according to your individual breathing rhythm in a very subtle way. As a results, your facial muscles will be relaxed, and your skin will regain its colour and glow.
- 25 meter swimming pool (3 lanes)
- recreational swimming pool with geysers, water loungers and “wild river”
- swimming pool for kids with mini-slide
- two indoor Jacuzzis and one outdoor Jacuzzi on the sun terrace
- sauna complex: steam, brine, dry and “ruska bania”
- ice cave
- sensation shower
- Game room: billiards, table football, air-hockey
- Room with table tenis
- Playroom with a pool filled with balls – safe and equipped with toys
- Console Game Room
- modern and safe playground and zip line in the hotel garden
- Interesting and varied animation programme, conducted under the supervision of qualified animators. A plan of scheduled animations is available at the reception desk.
- Free rental of board games – educational, entertainment, logical, strategic, card and social games to choose from (available at the reception)
- Free rental of books for children, teenagers and adults – including bestsellers from recent years (available at the reception)
- Special menu for kids
On request, we provide the room free of charge: bottle warmer, air humidifier, electronic nanny, outlet plug covers, bathroom equipment (baby bath, children`s potty, children`s stool).
We also recommend:
- bike rental (bicycles for adults, children from approx. 7 years and bicycle seats and trailers) – additionally paid, available at the reception. We invite you to bike tours along the picturesque coastal paths and beyond. Cycling maps of the city are available at the reception.
- free rental of Nordic Walking poles – subject to availability
- a unique place of relaxation – Beauty Center (SPA treatments for face and body, massages, rituals)
- delicious a’ la carte menu in Horyzont restaurant awarded with the Slow Food certificate
- Garden Bar by the sun terrace (available in summer)
- individual babysitter (subject to availability, an additionally paid)
- other attractions in Kołobrzeg
*Price per person based on double occupancy.
Prices include VAT but not the Tourist Tax.
Hotel reserves the right to change prices.
Pets are not acceptable.
Check in at 3:00 p.m. and check out until 01:00 p.m.
- Parking area in front of the hotel (in designated parking spaces) - unsecured, rates: 50 PLN/day. The hotel does not reserve parking spaces in front of the hotel and does not guarantee their availability.
- Underground parking - unsecured, rates: 60 PLN/day. There is a possibility of prior reservation of underground parking spaces (limited number of parking spaces). The hotel guarantees the availability of a parking space in the underground parking, subject to prior reservation and receiving a written confirmation of the reservation, but does not guarantee the availability of the same parking space for the entire period of stay.
Other parking spaces:
- large public car park opposite the hotel - unsecured, paid
- reet parking near the hotel - unsecured, paid