Package price includes:
- 2 nights in a cosy, air-conditioned room with balcony
- 2 tasty breakfasts delivered to the room
- welcome surprise – a bottle of sparkling wine and fresh strawberries
- lavish buffet dinner on the arrival day. The dinner price includes drinks: still water, coffee, tea. Other drinks are charged extra. We invite you for dinner in hours 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- a romantic dinner to the candlelight, with a glass of wine and a special dessert for those in love – on the second day of the stay
- Spa treatments
- unlimited access to the gym
- free entry to Aquarius CLUB & LOUNGE (with the exception of themed events)
- extended check out on the departure day until 01:00 p.m.
SPA treatments program:
- Mud Bath – Magic of Africa 30 min. (Seance in a private bath, only for two)
This mud bath treatment combines the advantages of steam and the beneficial influence of dermatological cosmetic masks. The treatment is divided into 3 phases, including: mask application and warming of the entire body; intense steam; and spraying the body in a warm shower.
- Karite Butter Massage
This massage employs melted karite butter, which comes from natural, organic crops. This butter is rich in vitamins A + E, which smoothen, properly moisturise and nourish the skin. In addition, an abundance of vitamin F favourably affects muscle relaxation.
- Face and Neck Massage
This massage radiates with positive vibrations and is performed according to your individual breathing rhythm in a very subtle way. As a results, your facial muscles will be relaxed, and your skin will regain its colour and glow.
Free access to Aquacenter (everyday 8:00 a.m. -10:00 p.m.):
- 25 meter swimming pool (3 lanes)
- recreational swimming pool with geysers and “wild river”
- swimming pool for kids with mini-slide
- two indoor Jacuzzis and one outdoor Jacuzzi on the sun terrace
- sauna complex: steam, brine, dry and “ruska bania”
- sensation shower
We also recommend:
- bike hire (as well as with bicycles for children from approx. 7 years old and seats for smaller children)
- underground parking
- Beauty Centre (face and body treatments, massage, rituals)
- Garden Bar at the sun terrace (available in summer)
- other attractions in Kołobrzeg
- Game room: billiards, table football, air-hockey
- Playroom with a pool filled with balls – safe and equipped with toys i.e.: plush toys, blocks, games, educational toys and many more
- Console Game Room
- Playground and Zip-line in the hotel garden
- Interesting and varied animation programme, conducted under the supervision of qualified animators – for children of all ages. Animations take place from Monday to Saturday (a plan of scheduled animations is available at the reception desk)
- free rental of board games – educational, entertainment, logical, strategic, card and social games to choose from
- special buffet or menu for kids
- babysitter service available (charges apply)
*Price per person based on double occupancy.
Prices include VAT but not the Tourist Tax.
Hotel reserves the right to change prices.
Pets are not acceptable.
Check in at 3:00 p.m. and check out until 01:00 p.m.
- Parking area in front of the hotel (in designated parking spaces) - unsecured, rates: 30 PLN/day. The hotel does not reserve parking spaces in front of the hotel and does not guarantee their availability.
- Underground parking - unsecured, rates: 40 PLN/day. There is a possibility of prior reservation of underground parking spaces (limited number of parking spaces). The hotel guarantees the availability of a parking space in the underground parking, subject to prior reservation and receiving a written confirmation of the reservation, but does not guarantee the availability of the same parking space for the entire period of stay.
Other parking spaces:
- large public car park opposite the hotel - unsecured, free of charge
- reet parking near the hotel - unsecured, free of charge